TheFlyingChinchillaTheFlyingChinchilla

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Zelda CD-i: King's Bday Zelda CD-i: King's Bday

Wow, this is like, the ultimate youtube poop, and it isn't a youtube poop. But it brings back memories, hahhh.

You really recreated that nauseating mid 90's pixel animation.

Samination responds:

The ultimate poop that's not a poop! I liek the sound of that. Thanks man.

Meme City Meme City

*headdesk*

And in other news, people still don't understand satire.

I expected most of you guys were smarter than this. No idea why...

Zelda: Adulthood Zelda: Adulthood

YOU GOT THE...

Let's see him try to hold THAT up in the air triumphantly.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Objectively good

I never cared for Pokemon, and it takes a lot for a video game parody to make me laugh. But this, this is fucking great, regardless of all that. If there's anything that someone should appreciate about this, it's the brilliant facial animation, the sense of timing, and some of the intentionally overdone voice-acting. Goddamn brilliant.

Skyward Sword Parody Skyward Sword Parody

Ughhh... fucking Fi

You don't need to be jumping out every five minutes to spout more of your thinly veiled tutorials in the form of psuedo-cyber jargon. And that voice... it's like Miku Hatsune being even more incomprehensible than she is now.

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

Make it stop!

It feels like the 1990's on a saturday morning!

You did it a little TOO well

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

It's possessed!

This was hilarious, and kinda cute at first, then took a turn for disturbing at the end. Where'd she get family from anyway?...

I would never install something on my computer with that level of sentience.
Then again, makes you wonder if this guy knows how to use the task manager and stop processes, or UNINSTALL PROGRAMS. Hahahhh.

Favorite line I can remember is "Don't dance on the ghetto." Love how you must put dark Jew humor in so many of your productions.

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

Misguided

I remember this old thing. It was... poignant. But not exactly true to life.
Heartbeat and nervous system or not, the early fetus is not a sentient being. Not at all.

Never would have imagined you were so pro-life

Anime fight! Anime fight!

Silent?

The originality is in how you managed to do this without saying a word. Most people would be playing up the verbosity of the characters.

But yeah, this kind of pretentious waste of space goes on not just before, but DURING a fight. Nearly all anime is retardedly low-budget, and they try to get away with doing as little animation work as is possible.

Duke Nukem Fail Duke Nukem Fail

zing

Yeah, we all know Duke Nukem is a lowbrow and unoriginal persona... but that's why ya gotta love him.